Financial Aid Forms

If you need assistance or have questions regarding these forms, please contact the Financial Aid Office.

Financial Aid Suspension Appeal
Loan Cancellation Form

Financial Aid CTA Banner

Always Here to Help

Financial aid is new territory for many students and their parents, and can some times be complex.

Please feel free to contact the South Dakota Mines Financial Aid Office if you have questions or need assistance on financial aid matters.